Biofield “PEMF” provides multi-dimensional biohacking, A combination of physical and mental performance enhancement.
Biofield “PEMF devices” and systems enhances deep-sleep and radically accelerate short and long-term recovery on both physical and psychological levels; while synergistically providing the most potent ergogenic, adaptogenic, anti-catabolic sports performance enhancing effects ever reported.
Biofield “PEMF devices” / systems are the most powerful biohacking technology with proven benefits.
– Vastly Improved Sleep
– Healthier Endocrine System
– Enhanced Mood
– Enhanced Mobility
– Enhanced aerobic recovery immediately after high-intensity effort
– Easier breathing during high-intensity sport
– Accelerated recovery
– Slowed natural aging process
– Improved mental focus
– Shortened reaction time
– Enhanced hand-eye-motor coordination
– Sharpened spacial orientation
– Improved task performance
– Speed and accuracy
– Arrested Age-Related Vision Loss
– Virtual Elimination of Workout Induced Muscle Soreness you won’t get sore to begin with no matter how hard you train, or how much you change your training regime, some users may avoid anaerobic metabolism altogether and/or avoid production of lactic acid.
Enhanced levels of saturated blood and tissue oxygen, up to 6% SAO2 when below 100% at baseline in just 7 days, even at altitude, proportionately lower levels of oxidative Stress
Enhanced peak strength
An average of 10% in 7 days; up to an additional 10% over 90 days for all users, and a recorded increase of exponentially greater improvement for the critically debilitated
An average of 20% in 7 days; up to an additional 20% over 90 days for all users, and a recorded increase of exponentially greater improvement for the critically debilitated
Set personal records in your sports training in 30 days or less or return it!
Athletic Performance Enhancement Using Nighttime Biofield system between 30 – 90 days:
Studies have shown that our ergogenic system increases strength by 10%, stamina by 20% and your VO2 Max by 1% within the first 7 – 10 days and up to 3% by the end of 90 days or RETURN. Changes include an improvement in strength to weight ratio, speed, quickness, hand-eye-motor coordination, mental focus and significantly accelerates short and long term recovery mechanisms.
The ergogenic, adaptogenic and anabolic performance enhancing and accelerated repair mechanisms are due to improved cellular respiration and subsequently MoreATP(Adenosine TriPhosphate). An additional 10% strength and 20% stamina during months 2 – 3 for a total of 20% peak strength and 40% stamina over baseline! With NO weight-gain.
Biofield “PEMF devices” /systems is an incomparable investment in performance regardless of your age or caliber of competition. We’ve substantially improved the strength and stamina of amateur and professional competitors in just about every sport. You may be competing against some of our users right now without ever suspecting it. Biofield “PEMF” works so well it’s the most closely guarded secret in professional and amateur sports.
Biofield “PEMF” The world’s most powerful ergogenic sports performance enhancement technology.
Biofield Biomagnetic Field Enhancement.
Proposed Ergogenic Activity:
– Enhances sleep
– Improves wind-under- load
– Increases VO2Max
– Upregulates synaptic conductivity & endocrine – neuroendocrine pathways
– Sharpens hand-eye / balance / motor synchronization.
– Improves focus, mood and motivation.
– Helps support connective and muscle tissue.
– Increases peak strength 10% minimum.
– Stamina 20% minimum; raises blood and tissue oxygen levels by decreasing rate of O2 burn, thereby
– Increasing aerobic capacity
– Improving flexibility
– Reducing free radical production,
– Reducing or eliminating need for anaerobic metabolism altogether thereby reducing lactic acid production.
– Reduce training related soreness by 90%
Research on Action:
Routinely supports the effects reported in the paragraph above or your money back.
No known detrimental side-effects identified, no sleep dependency either. You’ll sleep better without it than before you owned it; even without turning it on because it helps retrain the circadian rhythm.
Rather than providing symptomatic relief of pain, Biofield promotes ATP production and enhanced blood & tissue oxygen for accelerated healing of damaged and debilitated cells. READ MORE
Achieve superb mental health and improve focus, intelligence and mental productivity without using Nootropics or Smart Drugs READ MORE
“I think the Biofield can benefit absolutely everyone (even pets), especially those who desire more energy and faster recovery from pain and ailments and those who need a respite from mental stress and seek a more relaxed, peaceful state of mind. Naturally athletes and others who push their bodies (and minds) to an extreme level or those with acute conditions will enjoy the greatest benefits.”
“Greatly improved energy and reduced pain. Highly recommend.”